Conservation Commission members sought

The Town of Plainville is looking for residents to serve on the Conservation Commission. If you are a registered voter and would like an application, contact the Town Manager’s office at (860)793-0221, ext. 205. Completed applications should be returned to the Town Manager’s Office as soon as possible.