The Plainville Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Saturday, Dec. 2 to Sunday, Dec. 10:
- Ryan A. Gregory, 26, of 58 Abbe Rd., East Windsor, was arrested on Dec. 2 and charged with reckless driving and evading responsibility (physical injury).
- Jamriel S. Aviles, 19, of 527 Ellis St., New Britain, was arrested on Dec. 4 and charged with second degree failure to appear.
- Bryana L. Morgan, 24, of 76 Constance Ln., Bristol, was arrested on Dec. 7 and charged with disorderly conduct.
- Kenneth Hoag, 30, of 162 Church St., Unit 2, Hoosick Falls, N.Y., was arrested on Dec. 7 and charged with creating a public disturbance.
- Gerald A. Meehan, 52, of 11 Elm Ct., Plainville, was arrested on Dec. 7 and charged with operating under suspension, no insurance, and stop sign violation.
- Nicole L. Briercheck, 24, of 85 Poquonock Ave., 2nd floor, Windsor, was arrested on Dec. 7 and charged with driving under the influence of liquor or drug and failure to have lights lit.
- Joshua R. Thompson, 28, of 31 Brooklane Rd., Southington, was arrested on Dec. 8 and charged with fifth degree larceny and three counts of sixth degree larceny.
- Jose Calvo, 39, of 70 Russ St., Hartford, was arrested on Dec. 9 and charged with driving under the influence of liquor or drug, failure to drive right, and operating a motor vehicle without an operator license.
- Roberto De Leon, 34, of 38 Carol Dr., Plainville, was arrested on Dec. 10 and charged with criminal violation of a protective order, third degree assault, and disorderly conduct.