The Plainville Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Friday, May 18 to Thursday, May 24:
- Gregory J. Newcity, 23, of 121 S. Washington St., Unit B3, Plainville, was arrested on May 18 and charged with two separate incidents of violating probation.
- Barry M. Grant, 45, of 179 East Rd., 2nd floor, Bristol, was arrested on May 18 and charged with second degree failure to appear.
- Koraima Tracy, 24, of 4B Rockville Rd., Broad Brook, was arrested on May 19 and charged with driving under the influence of liquor or drug and failure to drive right.
- Gary Lombardi, 51, homeless, was arrested on May 20 and charged with second degree threatening.
- Jonathan Gargano, 30, of 25 Greene St., 1st floor, Bristol, was arrested on May 20 and charged with possession of fentanyl and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Angel M. Soler, 19, of 26 Bushy Hill Dr., Newington, was arrested on May 24 and charged with interfering with an officer, second degree threatening, and disorderly conduct.
- Hector Morales, 48, of 57 Scotland Rd., E. Hartford, was arrested on May 24 and charged with four counts of second degree sexual assault, seven counts of risk of injury to a minor, and three counts of first degree sexual assault.
- Andrew A. Skawinski, 19, of 39 Milford St., Plainville, was arrested on May 24 and charged with four counts of second degree sexual assault.