The Plainville Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Friday, May 25 to Thursday, May 31:
- Patrick J. Lennon, 19, of 54 Dewey Ave., Plainville, was arrested on May 25 and charged with third degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- Sean P. Mandable, 44, of 326 Moose Hill Rd., Monroe, was arrested on May 29 and charged with sixth degree larceny, issuing a bad check, conspiracy to commit sixth degree larceny, and conspiracy to issue a bad check.
- Dylan N. Martin, 25, of no certain address, was arrested on May 30 and charged with illegal possession of fentanyl, possession of drug paraphernalia, and creating a public disturbance.
- Kimberly D. Krieger, 52, of 416 N. Main St., Manchester, was arrested on May 30 and charged with two counts of first degree forgery and two counts of sixth degree larceny.
- Gregory Lawless, 51, of 7 Oxford Ct., Avon, was arrested on May 31 and charged with sixth degree larceny and illegal possession of vicodin.
- Michelle Ostrowski, 56, of 41 Pequot Rd., Plainville, was arrested on May 31 and charged with evading responsibility (injury) and making an improper turn.