The Plainville Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Friday, June 8 to Thursday, June 14:
- Brian W. Bodak, 65, of 122 W. Main St., Unit 1, Plainville, was arrested on June 8 and charged with creating a public disturbance.
- Charles G. Foster, 35, of 135 Blydenburg Ave., New London, was arrested on June 11 and charged with operating under suspension, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, no insurance, and misuse of plate(s).
- Paul E. LaRochelle, 40, of 328 Chestnut St., Unit 15, New Britain, was arrested on June 11 and charged with fourth degree larceny.
- Katarzyna M. Sztajnic-Kordek, 39, of 61 Birch Tree Rd., Plainville, was arrested on June 12 and charged with second degree breach of peace and third degree criminal mischief.
- Felix Santiago, 30, of 160 W. Washington St., D1, Bristol, was arrested on June 13 and charged with evading responsibility (physical injury), reckless driving, and making an improper turn.
- Douglas J. Derosier, 45, of 210 S. Washington St., Plainville, was arrested on June 14 and charged with disorderly conduct.
- Elias A. Morales, 36, of 36 Whiting St., Unit 4, Plainville, was arrested on June 14 and charged with failure to respond to an infraction.
- Karlos J. Rivera, 45, of 103 Burlington Ave., Unit 3, Bristol, was arrested on June 14 and charged with fourth degree sexual assault and risk of injury/impairing the morals of a child.
- Andrzej Ruchwa, 45, of 36 Crystal St., Wethersfield, was arrested on June 14 and charged with driving under the influence of liquor or drug and a control signal violation.