The Plainville Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Saturday, Aug. 11 to Thursday, Aug. 16:
- Edward J. Dostie, 35, of 3 Townline Rd., Southington, was arrested on Aug. 11 and charged with driving under the influence of liquor or drug and failure to have lights lit.
- Jesse J. Pavano, 20, of 5 Katie Lane, Unit A, Plainville, was arrested on Aug. 13 and charged with third degree assault of a victim over 60 years old, third degree assault, disorderly conduct, and third degree criminal mischief.
- Paul E. Larochelle, 41, of 328 Chestnut St., Unit 15, New Britain, was arrested on Aug. 14 and charged with first degree larceny.
- Jonathan M. Sprouse, 21, of 199 Broad St., Plainville, was arrested on Aug. 14 and charged with disorderly conduct, second degree threatening, and third degree criminal mischief.
- Michelle Sweezey, 47, of 68 Cooke St., Unit 42, Plainville, was arrested on Aug. 15 and charged with two separate incidents of second degree failure to appear.
- Shawn M. Laviana, 39, of Plainville, was arrested on Aug. 15 and charged with illegal possession of suboxone.
- Christopher M. Gwara, 29, of 50 High St., New Britain, was arrested on Aug. 16 and charged with criminal violation of a standing criminal restraining order.
- Jody V. Dorn, 39, of 38 Myrtle Ave., 1st floor, Waterbury, was arrested on Aug. 16 and charged with second degree failure to appear.
- Joseph E. Romano, 29, of 201 Summer St., Plantsville, was arrested on Aug. 16 and charged with two counts of sixth degree larceny.