The Plainville Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Friday, Sept. 28 to Wednesday, Oct. 3:
- Jonathan B. Gargano, 30, of 76 Oak St., Bristol, was arrested on Sept. 28 and charged with sixth degree larceny, criminal impersonation, and interfering with an officer. Gargano was charged with three separate incidents of second degree failure to appear and one incident of sixth degree larceny.
- Patrick W. Stauffer, 35, of 12 Spring St., Apt. 2B, Plainville, was arrested on Sept. 29 and charged with operating under the influence of liquor or drug and driving too closely.
- Eric W. Hilton, 41, of 16 Canterbury Ln., Plainville, was arrested on Sept. 30 and charged with failure to respond to an infraction.
- Alex A. Elias, 23, of 100 Norton Park Rd., Apt. 1G1, Plainville, was arrested on Oct. 1 and charged with third degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- Lloyd D. Cyr, 59, of 231 East Rd., Bristol, was arrested on Oct. 1 and charged with second degree breach of peace and operating under the influence of liquor or drug.
- Ramon R. Cruz-Sanabria, 36, of 170 Lawrence St., Hartford, was arrested on Oct. 2 and charged with sixth degree larceny. In a second incident, Cruz-Sanabria was charged with second degree failure to appear.
- Edward W. Pahde, 51, of 350 Chestnut St., New Britain, was arrested on Oct. 3 and charged with two separate incidents of violating probation. In a separate incident, Pahde was charged with first degree failure to appear.