The Plainville Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Thursday, Oct. 4 to Wednesday, Oct. 10:
- Rafael A. Delgado, 51, of 91 Ten Acre Rd., New Britain, was arrested on Oct. 4 and charged with motor vehicle repairs without a license.
- Crystal A. Griffin, 25, of 477 Center St., Manchester, was arrested on Oct. 5 and charged with second degree kidnapping, second degree custodial interference, and risk of injury to a minor.
- Jose M. Colon, 51, of 51 Whiting St., Plainville, was arrested on Oct. 6 and charged with driving under the influence of liquor or drug and failure to drive right.
- Paul P. Casey, 36, of 20 Bruce Ave., Plainville, was arrested on Oct. 9 and charged with interfering or resisting arrest.
- Meghan E. Gokey, 31, of 6 Stremlau Ave., Plainville, was arrested on Oct. 9 and charged with driving under the influence of liquor or drug, operating a motor vehicle under suspension, failure to have minimum insurance, and a stop sign violation.
- Misael Otero, 40, of 24B Darling St., Southington, was arrested on Oct. 10 and charged with possession of crack cocaine, possession of phencyclidine, possession with intent to sell crack cocaine, and tinted glass.