The Plainville Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Friday, Oct. 12 to Tuesday, Oct. 16:
- Keith D. Cote, 52, of 33 Kensington Ave., New Britain, was arrested on Oct. 12 and charged with operating under suspension and traveling unreasonably fast.
- Kevin May, 46, of last known address 20 Hultenius St., Plainville, was arrested on Oct. 12 and charged with no headlamps, violating a protective order, and possession of a controlled substance (suboxone).
- Daniel R. Curry, 28, of 1216 W. Main St., Meriden, was arrested on Oct. 14 and charged with first degree unlawful restraint, second degree reckless endangerment, third degree assault, third degree criminal mischief, second degree breach of peace, and possession of a controlled substance (cocaine).
- John Green, 89, of 278 S. Washington St., Plainville, was arrested on Oct. 15 and charged with third degree assault, disorderly conduct, and second degree criminal trespassing.
- April Gonzalez, 43, of 220 Garry Dr., New Britain, was arrested on Oct. 16 and charged with failure to insure a motor vehicle, making improper turn(s), operation of an unregistered motor vehicle, and improper use of marker plate(s).