The Plainville Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Friday, Nov. 2 to Thursday, Nov. 8:
- Jolene P. Rodriguez, 43, of no certain address, was arrested on Nov. 2 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
- Kayla R. Longo, 27, of 21 E. Summer St., Southington, was arrested on Nov. 4 and charged with two counts of sixth degree larceny and conspiracy to commit sixth degree larceny.
- Colleen R. Youngbear, 39, of 44 Woodland St., New Britain, was arrested on Nov. 4 and charged with two counts of sixth degree larceny and conspiracy to commit sixth degree larceny.
- Michael A. Bruno, 35, of 23 Walker Rd., New Britain, was arrested on Nov. 4 and charged with disorderly conduct by obstructing vehicular traffic, operating under the influence of liquor or drug, disobeying a traffic signal, and operating under suspension.
- Camryn J. Williams, 18, of 135 John St., Newington, was arrested on Nov. 6 and charged with sixth degree larceny.
- Ricardo W. PalaciosDominguez, 48, of 40 Heath St., Hartford, was arrested on Nov. 7 and charged with failure to carry minimum insurance, operating a motor vehicle without a license, disobeying traffic signals, and making an improper turn.
- Philip J. Huerter, 42, of 18 Lockwood Terrace, West Hartford, was arrested on Nov. 8 and charged with interfering with arrest, second degree breach of peace, third degree criminal trespassing, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, failure to carry minimum insurance, and improper use of license plate(s).