The Plainville Police Department announced the following arrests and citations from Friday, May 17 to Friday, May 24:
- Gregory R. Coley, 45, of 760 Hillside Ave., Hartford, was arrested on Friday, May 17, and charged with possession of a controlled substance, and failure to drive right.
- Ashlee A. Beisel, 23, of 15 Hamlin St., Plainville, was arrested on Sunday, May 19, and charged with not having insurance, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, and failure to maintain a reasonable distance.
- Cheryl A. Stamant, 39, of 105 North Washington St., Plainville, was arrested on Monday, May 20, and charged with disorderly conduct, and third degree criminal mischief.
- Joshua T. Foote, 34, of 124 New Britain Ave., Plainville, was arrested on Tuesday, May 21, and charged with third degree criminal trespassing, and second degree breach of peace.
- Justin M. Rondeau, 38, of 49 Colonial Ct., Plainville, was arrested on Tuesday, May 21, and charged with operation of a motor vehicle while under the influence.
- Christine L. Ouellette, 39, of 1 Duval Ln., Plainville, was arrested on Wednesday, May 22, and charged with fifth degree larceny, and conspiracy to commit fifth degree larceny.
- Ricaurte Guerrero-Barbosa, 65, of 141 Woodland St., Hartford, was arrested on Wednesday, May 22 and charged with sixth degree larceny.
- Tykeera Alli Joseph, 30, of 51 Cesar Dr., Bristol, was arrested on Thursday, May 23 and charged with violating a protective order.
- Victor A. Hernandez, 26, of 199 Glen St., New Britain, was arrested on Friday, May 24 and charged with having a weapon in a motor vehicle, theft of plates, improper use of license plate(s), traveling unreasonably fast, failure to carry the minimum insurance, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, and operating under suspension.